Q: What are some common uses for 2lb &1/2lb spray foam insulation?
A: The uses for 2lb WALLTITE are really as endless as your imagination.
- Residential: 2lb WALLTITE can be installed in a number of key areas throughout the home to improve its overall performance. Some of these areas are: Inverted (unvented roof systems under decks), exterior walls, joist ends, attics, and crawl spaces.
- Commercial: Generally 2lb WALLTITE is applied as part of a complete building envelope both creating a monolithic envelope and allowing the customer to realize a dramatic reduction in energy consumption and cost for the life of the building.
- Industrial: 2lb WALLTITE is applied in a number of applications including: tanks, spill containment areas, underground pipelines and utilities.
- Agricultural: 2lb WALLTITE is used to insulate barns or outbuildings.
- Marine: 2lb WALLTITE can be applied to the interior of a vessel to stop condensation as well as aid in its overall buoyancy.
A: The uses for ½lb ENERTITE are as follows:
- We generally use ½lb ENERTITE to aid in the homes overall performance to help with sound abatement and transfer in a couple key areas: between floors & in walls between rooms.
Q: Why is 2lb WALLTITE a superior product?
A: This spray foam has the highest long -term thermal resistance on the market (LTTR). This means it has the highest R-Value per inch. It is also the only foam that is ECO LOGO and GREENGUARD certified. True third party site quality assurance provided by Morrison Hershfield.
Q: Describe benefits of using a Foam Master contractor?
A: The training to become a certified Foam Master is superior and demanding. There are only three Foam Master certified contractors in the province of British Columbia. Previous to obtaining the Foam Master certification the applicator must prove themselves through professionalism, quality of workmanship, and experience.
Follow us on FaceBook, click here